- Multi-sensor compatibility (PrimeSense, RealSense™, and more to come)
- Daylight scanning capabilities (even in direct sunlight with Intel® RealSense™!)
- Windows OS support (available for Surface Go or Galaxy Tab S4)
- Major increase in single scene capture size (up to 160 million points)
- Improved HD photo capture functionality on Android and Windows
- Semi-automatic registration of multiple DP scans via AprilTags
- Much more in combination with the release of Dot3D 3.2!
Please see below for several images of the new setup (Surface Go version), new sample data of large area scans, and outdoor sample data capture with the Intel® RealSense™ D415.